Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Update

This blog has been quiet for some time, perhaps its time to inject some updates on what has been happening to me.

Post-ORD life. Somehow I am getting less and less sleep, with about 4hours a day on the average. I am starting to feel the energy draining out from me already. I guess I need to manage my time better and get my things done as planned. Most of my weekdays are actually spent in RV relief teaching. Perhaps due to the adhoc nature, I dun really feel much passion this time round. Compared to pre-enlistment time, when I got to teach A maths for 3 classes of sec 4s for 3wks, it was so much more satisfying then. Nowadays, it just feel like another job, perhaps cos I am just a professional babysitter this time, not really a teacher. But, shldn't complain. Money always comfort pple and silence complaints.

Chinese New Year. As usual, Chinese New Year is a busy period for my family, with many visits on Chu 1 and Chu 2. I realised that my cousins are all grown up, one getting married and a few others getting attached. I am also enrolling to Uni together with 3 of them. Cool. Chu 3 was spent on visiting friends house, mostly. And I lost money @ sophia's house! Her dad was very Wang. And the coming sat I went to my dizi instructor house to bai nian. Spent some time catching up with him. Somehow, it made me miss performing times.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Random. Went ECP a few times to run and at the same time, enjoy the scenery there. ECP always bring back memories of Canoe Polo times, BBQs, kayaking, and MARATHON! I will never forget terry fox back from the hawker centre to esplanade! Haha. Also tried to squeeze time to swim more recently. Sounds exagerrated, but after a long swim, the calming effect really makes u feel the world is a more peaceful place. The keyword is Feel.