Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 14, 2007

pit stop

Some quick updates....

Been carried away by the increasing pace of life. Recess week dashed past without me enjoying it. Was either doing project or mugging for the term tests. Term tests week passed very fast. And this week was worse. I was trying to clear all the backlog I have created due to midterm. Thought I should just take a break this weekend so that I can get back to the fast pace again tomorrow.

~Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the places and moments that take our breaths away~ I have certainly became breathless.

Days ahead gonna be busy and busy. No choice, according from junyi, Hardwork makes things easier. Dunno how true is that, but I suscribe to that philosophy. Thanks to rv. Really looking forward to the end of semester!