Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Upside down

This is a random post.... some ramblings from trying to clear my work.

Looking at my time table, I think uni life can be as slack as I want. Yet, I dunno why am I getting so busy. My schedules of exercising have been disrupted. I am no longer able to wake up early in the morning to do a run or make time in the afternoon to go for my swim. Whenever I plan to go for a run in the night, I would be bogged down by work that I had set out to complete but was unable to. The time table doesn't look full, but why is my time so filled up such that I have to resort to doing things the efficient way, leaving little time to ponder over problems that I am stuck at, yet still cannot clear the work. I think I am those who don't like backlog and at the same time dun want to be a schoolwork NSF. I know these ramblings are not valid because afterall, I am still a year one idiot, the load will be getting heavier. Probably I have not fully adapted to the university pace of life. Probably, my brain is still stuck in the NS times, which doesn't think so fast.

After being in school for about 10 weeks, I realised time doesn't wait for me. I started to value having time more. If money can exchange for time, I would do that. I guess I must learn to embrace the fast pace of life, like it or not. Things to be done must be done now or never. If I were to put them on hold,they will never happen. The vicious cycle of complaining having not enough time will continue. But I wouldn't compromise sleep. Haha, the body is ageing... I need at least 6 hours of sleep nowadays to function well the next day. Wonder how I could go sleepless last time and still have the energy to rush through the next day. And I guess I need to do something to my time management. In the midst of a busy lifestyle, there are always some pple that come across my mind, and these have become my motivations to move on and stop complaining to myself that I am tired or moody. Though I am a student, study is certainly not the most important thing in life. Maybe I should try working with constraints, fitting other more important stuffs into my schedules before finding time out for study.

There are so many things that I wanted to do, but for now, let me just clear my backlog first.