Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Something good about the day

Sometimes you just need to do one or two things you don't normally do to break the monotony of the day. This was what happened today for no reason. I think I was abnormal.

I saw four teens cycling past me while I was walking home from woodlands library. I noticed some orange light on their right and on closer look, each of them was holding a cigarette. Although this is really not very me, I just blurted out, telling them to stop smoking. And I got my retribution when they replied me with a string of vulgarities. But so be it. There was no new vulgar vocab to learn from them anyway. I once used them as punctuation too.

Later, feeling totally saturated from trying to draw correct freebody diagrams to solve equilibrium problems (fearing that Sir Newton will wake up from his grave if I don't draw according to his laws.), I went for a jog to drain away the lactic equations accumulated in my brain. Saw this young girl in a car. I tried waving and smiling to her but she hid below the window. Well, very not me to stop halfway to wave to a little kid. But it's kind of those little pleasures of life. Haha.

Weekend is coming. Hosei!