Friday, August 17, 2007

2nd day of school

Decided that I should pen down something to mark the start of school. Well, the second day of school was more happening than the first day of school, so I shall blog about today instead of yesterday! (Basically yesterday just went for a two hour lecture. Lecture content: Lim (content --> 0) )

Today's marketing lecture was interesting. The lecturer rocks cos I did not fall asleep at all in the late afternoon. After lecture I met up with jeanne and jw to go ikea get some stuffs. What nice seniors, made me walk all the way from business school to university hall there (which is to cross from one side of the school to the other.) There I was, a young and blur freshie with a colourful map trying to orientate myself in this concrete jungle. But it was really a surprise that I did not take that long to reach the other side. NUS wasn't that big afterall. Still, I think I need to have a campus orientation soon so that I wont be carrying that stupid map again in year 3.

So after being bullied by the two dear seniors, we went to ikea and queensway and finally settled down at ikea again to have dinner. Meatballs! Hotdog Buns! Fried Chicken Wings! My favourite gourmet from ikea! Wooah! Already pampering myself before all the workload come in. Well, I guess I will pamper myself even more when schoolwork gets heavier. Its always pleasure - suffer - more pleasure, so that when you mug, the previous pleasure is still on your mind and it won't be so unbearable. Suffer to appreciate pleasure.

Stage 1: pleasure ........ completed 16 Aug 07
Stage 2: suffer ........ till late
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stage 3: soon... semester ending soon