Friday, August 17, 2007

A new girlfriend

After a long wait, I finally got her. Yes here she is. First impression counts. When I first saw her today, she looked cold and unfeeling, like a piece of scrap metal. Icequeen.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And when I tried to charge her, not with my own potent electric current, but from the power source, she got hot very fast. Albeit this poor stamina of hers, I got to accept her weakness, as I am gonna be stuck with her for the next four years. She will see me through University.

But God is always fair, and the consolation of receiving such a cold, black and unfeeling girlfriend is that she is very slim and portable. I can bring her around easily. Two pens joined together is longer than her!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Her specs: Core 2 Dual 1.66GHz, 1 GB Ram, 160GB HDD, cant be bothered to type down the rest. Can search online for Lenovo X60

Well, make her seem warmer (of course not literally), shall call her Yvette. Call a girl's name so I will take good care of her.